Arizona "perks" - Page 4
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Arizona "perks"

This is a discussion on Arizona "perks" within the Off-Topic forums, part of the MaverickForums Off-Topic category; Originally Posted by Hollywood X3 Seriously, you don't know what you're missing! Saw the movie. F[email protected] that !!! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Arizona "perks"

  1. #31
    Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    AZSteele's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Posts
    1,655
    Member #
    46809
    Liked
    930 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood X3 View Post
    Seriously, you don't know what you're missing!
    Saw the movie. [email protected] that !!!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

  2. #32
    Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Hollywood X3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    2Sun AZ
    Posts
    8,015
    Member #
    20378
    Liked
    3594 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSteele View Post
    Saw the movie. [email protected] that !!!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning, than bitten by a shark!
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

    November 2018 Maverick of the Month
    UTV Inc equipped twice with "EVERYTHING"!

  3. #33
    Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    AZSteele's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Posts
    1,655
    Member #
    46809
    Liked
    930 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood X3 View Post
    You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning, than bitten by a shark!
    Exactly, since I don't go into oceans and live in Arizona.
    If you choose to play in the ocean and turn into somethings snack, that's your choice. At least your funeral costs will be minimal. And I'll still send flowers.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Hollywood X3 and sand shark like this.
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

  4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Hollywood X3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    2Sun AZ
    Posts
    8,015
    Member #
    20378
    Liked
    3594 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSteele View Post
    Exactly, since I don't go into oceans and live in Arizona.
    If you choose to play in the ocean and turn into somethings snack, that's your choice. At least your funeral costs will be minimal. And I'll still send flowers.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You're missing a lot, that's all I'll say. I've been all over the world, just to lay on beaches, and swim in the oceans. IMO, ain't nothing better!
    AZSteele likes this.
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

    November 2018 Maverick of the Month
    UTV Inc equipped twice with "EVERYTHING"!

  6. #35
    Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    AZSteele's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Posts
    1,655
    Member #
    46809
    Liked
    930 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood X3 View Post
    You're missing a lot, that's all I'll say. I've been all over the world, just to lay on beaches, and swim in the oceans. IMO, ain't nothing better!
    Don't get me wrong, look e hanging out on the beach. Been up & down both coasts, Belize, Australia, Bahamas. Spent a couple winters down in the Keys.
    Was body surfing off of Galveston back in the 70's. I got bit by a Sand Shark. Couple years later my (former) roommate got mauled while surfing off of Australia. Haven't been back in the ocean since.
    I have 2 different types of skin cancer now adays so hanging out on the beach probably isn't a great idea. Neither is living / working (still) in Arizona, but I have plenty of long sleeve shirts and sun screen. At least nothing will eat me here.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Hollywood X3 and Extrememc like this.
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

  7. #36
    Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Hollywood X3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    2Sun AZ
    Posts
    8,015
    Member #
    20378
    Liked
    3594 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSteele View Post
    Don't get me wrong, look e hanging out on the beach. Been up & down both coasts, Belize, Australia, Bahamas. Spent a couple winters down in the Keys.
    Was body surfing off of Galveston back in the 70's. I got bit by a Sand Shark. Couple years later my (former) roommate got mauled while surfing off of Australia. Haven't been back in the ocean since.
    I have 2 different types of skin cancer now adays so hanging out on the beach probably isn't a great idea. Neither is living / working (still) in Arizona, but I have plenty of long sleeve shirts and sun screen. At least nothing will eat me here.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    We need to meet, and have a beer or 20 together! Sounds a lot like my life, without the skin cancer (Thank God!)
    AZSteele likes this.
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

    November 2018 Maverick of the Month
    UTV Inc equipped twice with "EVERYTHING"!

  8. #37
    Senior Member Dive Bar Casanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    804
    Member #
    19122
    Liked
    456 times
    We have a place in Parker and the first thing we do when we visit is Insect bombs and spraying the baseboards.
    Then head to Foxes for a few hours.
    We return hours later we find dead Recluse.
    One bite your are never correct again for life.
    AZSteele likes this.
    2018 X3 RS.
    USMC Veteran


  9. #38
    Senior Member sand shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    West Hills, CA
    Posts
    8,104
    Member #
    747
    Liked
    3606 times

    Arizona "perks"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive Bar Casanova View Post
    We have a place in Parker and the first thing we do when we visit is Insect bombs and spraying the baseboards.
    Then head to Foxes for a few hours.
    We return hours later we find dead Recluse.
    One bite your are never correct again for life.
    Foxes was a fun day place back when I went to Parker. Sundance was wild back then too.

    My parents had a place at Branson’s until about 1994.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mega made me get Skats and a tune
    Skats for life now

    Thanks for the quote Tim - "Have a unicorny, rainbowey day!"

  10. #39
    Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Auztone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    668
    Member #
    39617
    Liked
    236 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSteele View Post

    That is a big NOPE!
    2018 CAN AM X3 XRS MAX

  11. #40
    Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    EODAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    986
    Member #
    39362
    Liked
    640 times
    Back to the sharks, if you are on the surface you are a lure, if you are under the water ie scuba you are just another shark!! If you swim in the ocean in southern cal for more than one day chances are you have been close to a great white.

    Only attacks are on surface swimmers and divers who are spearing fish in poor vis water.

    Dove with white tips in Maui, multiple dives at Catalina island in cal where there is an 18' great white thought to live there year round, lost of videos on youtube showing her and I am sure she has seen me but I have never seen here. The point is they do not want you but if you are going to play on the surface like a tasty treat, well............

    case in point, these guys are spear fishing and at the surface at the reef she lives at and after the first sighting they are in the water an hour later, you cant coach stupid.


    See they are just like big dogs that want to come over and check out what is going on.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Treal 3" quiet exhaust (Arizona)
    By Means in forum FS/WTB - Maverick Parts, Products, Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2019, 09:42 AM
  2. WTB stock 14" wheel with or without 30" bighorn tire (located in Arizona)
    By Means in forum FS/WTB - Maverick Parts, Products, Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2018, 02:06 PM
  3. Special Offer For Arizona Maverick Owners
    By MaverickDuner1 in forum Maverick Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
  4. Arizona Dreamin!
    By BadfellA in forum Maverick Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
  5. Any of you guys live in Arizona?
    By Bloke in forum Maverick Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 11:09 AM