Just a comment about 'Aftermarket Assassins'
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Just a comment about 'Aftermarket Assassins' within the Aftermarket Assassins forums, part of the Can-am Maverick Supporting Vendors category; I recently purchased an Item form this vender, I’m sure I specifiedthe options on this item (but not 100% sure) …anyway, I send an email ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PropDr

Thread: Just a comment about 'Aftermarket Assassins'

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    392 times

I recently purchased an Item form this vender, I’m sure I specifiedthe options on this item (but not 100% sure) …anyway, I send an email to themstating that the item I received was not with the option I specified.
    I did not get an answer to my email, instead I got a notificationthat the replacement item was on its way! (No questions, no argument… just sendit!)
    On top of it all, I’m not home to return the item replaced. I send them an email explaining; this time I got an answer... ‘No Problem’

I think I like this type of Assassins
    Tmesic and Dive Bar Casanova like this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    1374 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PropDr View Post
    I recently purchased an Item form this vender, I’m sure I specifiedthe options on this item (but not 100% sure) …anyway, I send an email to themstating that the item I received was not with the option I specified.
    I did not get an answer to my email, instead I got a notificationthat the replacement item was on its way! (No questions, no argument… just sendit!)
    On top of it all, I’m not home to return the item replaced. I send them an email explaining; this time I got an answer... ‘No Problem’

I think I like this type of Assassins

there are a few vendors here that do that as well, I like it.
    17' triple black X3 XRS - longest lasting SxS I have ever had as it still make me smile every-time I drive it!!

Sponsored Links