When I grow up I want to be like Tommy Morris
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on When I grow up I want to be like Tommy Morris within the UTV Shocks forums, part of the Can-am Maverick Supporting Vendors category; So I have approx 3500 miles on my X3 and a good amount of them have been racing. I’m not easy on my suspension at ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 6 Post By Dipstick
  • 1 Post By 1HasBeen
  • 1 Post By warlock
  • 3 Post By fastam
  • 2 Post By Loretano
  • 1 Post By Fasrnu

Thread: When I grow up I want to be like Tommy Morris

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

So I have approx 3500 miles on my X3 and a good amount of them have been racing. I’m not easy on my suspension at all. I called Gary Fries and he referred me to Tommy Morris. Tommy was the most professional person to deal with, answered all of my questions, and had my shocks back to me within a week.
    Last Saturday we had a 200 mile race in California city, and wouldn’t ya know it Tommy Morris himself shows up to give some tips and and make sure everything is working properly. He had a couple different machines running tuning done by him, so this was beyond good customer service. He came over and gave me a bunch advice, honestly I learned more in 5 minutes with him than i ever learned off the internet. After the race he was there, asking about how the suspension reacted and how to make it better. Honestly this is the place to go to get suspension work done, they go above and you will not be disappointed.
    kmb760, Tmesic, warlock and 3 others like this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Member #
    Liked
    930 times
    Interesting. Can you post a link to his website ???
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

Member #
    Liked
    3432 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    So I have approx 3500 miles on my X3 and a good amount of them have been racing. I’m not easy on my suspension at all. I called Gary Fries and he referred me to Tommy Morris. Tommy was the most professional person to deal with, answered all of my questions, and had my shocks back to me within a week.
    Last Saturday we had a 200 mile race in California city, and wouldn’t ya know it Tommy Morris himself shows up to give some tips and and make sure everything is working properly. He had a couple different machines running tuning done by him, so this was beyond good customer service. He came over and gave me a bunch advice, honestly I learned more in 5 minutes with him than i ever learned off the internet. After the race he was there, asking about how the suspension reacted and how to make it better. Honestly this is the place to go to get suspension work done, they go above and you will not be disappointed.
    For anyone thats interested Google Tommy Morris and you will learn really fast the level of talent he had and where he came from and there's not many shock builders who have his level of expertise. The guy is a winner.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2018 Can Am Max X3
    POOR MANS MINI TROPHY TRUCK

SKAT-TRAK WARLOCKS THE BEST SAND TIRE EVER. 10 PADDLE XTREME BLADES STAGGERED. 104" ROLL OUT.DWT WHEELS.BLOW BY CATCH CAN.KC GRAVITY 6 LED BAR.EVO STAGE 3 TUNE.EVO CAT DELETE.EVO BIG AIR INTAKE.KWI X34 CLUTCHKIT.TRIPLE X SEATS WITH 3 PERSON REAR BENCH.GALAXY TAB A 10".2X MOTORSPORTS BUMP STEER DELETE TIE ROD KIT.2X MOTORSPORTS GUSSET KIT.WHIPTECH LED LIGHTED WHIPS.NRG Suede Steering Wheel WITH QUICKRELEASE.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    He did my shocks, and not only is the work top notch, but he is a super guy to talk to. He does not talk down to you when you ask questions, and doesn't try to dazzle you with BS. That is pretty rare for someone with that much experience, IMHO.
    DesertTarantula likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    http://www.utvshocks.com
    The website isn’t that great. But they are shock builders, and don’t spend a lot of time with things other than that.

Member #
    Liked
    3432 times
    Some Places do an awesome job marketing and selling . lol. Others do really bad ass work but dont take time to promote and market much.
    1HasBeen likes this.
    2018 Can Am Max X3
    POOR MANS MINI TROPHY TRUCK

SKAT-TRAK WARLOCKS THE BEST SAND TIRE EVER. 10 PADDLE XTREME BLADES STAGGERED. 104" ROLL OUT.DWT WHEELS.BLOW BY CATCH CAN.KC GRAVITY 6 LED BAR.EVO STAGE 3 TUNE.EVO CAT DELETE.EVO BIG AIR INTAKE.KWI X34 CLUTCHKIT.TRIPLE X SEATS WITH 3 PERSON REAR BENCH.GALAXY TAB A 10".2X MOTORSPORTS BUMP STEER DELETE TIE ROD KIT.2X MOTORSPORTS GUSSET KIT.WHIPTECH LED LIGHTED WHIPS.NRG Suede Steering Wheel WITH QUICKRELEASE.

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Tommy is the man. He does all our utv shocks and race truck shocks and has soo much more than shock tuning knowledge. I wanna be like tommy when i grow up too...

Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    I just got off the phone with Tom. I’m set to drop my shocks off with Tom the first of July......I know it’s going to be a game changer when I get them back
    DesertTarantula and warlock like this.
    KF18 X3 Max XRS, S&B partical separator, DMX bumpers & sliders, Axia Alloy mirrors & fire extinguisher, 15” Method 405’s, 32” BFG KM3s, TMW doors, Lowrance HDS7, Rugged Radio / intercom, Xprite chase light, XTC street legal kit, Razorback temp gauge, PRP seats, harnesses, NRG wheel & quick release, Trinity stage 5, Ctraceworx upper & lower A arms, gusset kit & Shock tower brace, ZRP radius rods & sway bar links, Shock Therapy RIS, DRS, & BS kit, Esteer power steering kit, Evo 3r tune, KWI X190

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    Tom is AMAZING!!

Can't believe the difference in my car.
    DesertTarantula likes this.
    2019 X3 XRS

Reflector delete and a couple other mods.......

Sponsored Links