Emp glass windshield
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Emp glass windshield

This is a discussion on Emp glass windshield within the Maverick Trail forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; Does anyone have a emp glass windshield on there mav trail. If you do how do you like it what's the quality like and how ...

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Emp glass windshield

Does anyone have a emp glass windshield on there mav trail. If you do how do you like it what's the quality like and how hard was the install. Can it be removed quickly if you want to ride with no windshield?

Member #
    I looked all over for videos or reviews on them and found nothing. I can give some info in about a week when I get mine. Everyone I know has had good luck with other emp glass windshields.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I'm sure the EMP unit is great.
    I have the RyFab folding windshield with lower vent. Without the vent, it would be generally unbearable in my MavT except on the coldest days, way too hot. Then there's the dust getting sucked in the back. With the forward vent we can control temp and also keep the dust out. Being able to easily drop the whole windshield is also just as important for me, for those hotter, slower days.
    /Jeramey

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Junior Member jungdan@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Member #
    I have the emp glass windshield.
    Installation was simple even though there were no instructions in the box.
    I spent more time online trying to find install instructions (which i couldn't) than it took me to actually install.
    I have no complaints about the quality.
    Removing it would take 5 minutes maybe... the hardest part is finding a safe place to store it.

Member #
    I got mine on. It fits decent, doesn't rub or hit anywhere that it shouldnt. Will be easy to remove if I want to put the half windshield back on. Only thing I didn't like is the visor on the top isn't the exact right angle and I had to push down on the bottom of the windshield to get the brackets on. Hopefully after being on for awhile it take a better shape. They didn't give washers for anything except for the frame to bracket but I had some nice black ones in the garage. I put on a spikes back window at the same time and that was a tight fit, but once in it fit perfect. Both pieces had no problems fitting with the can am roof.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Member #
    Ryfab with the vent and wiper blade all the way. Easy to adjust air flow and folds all the way down if you needed to. No complaints so far. Maybe a bit spendy, buit the wife likes it so it must be good.

Sponsored Links