Can am hardcoat windshield
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Can am hardcoat windshield within the Maverick Trail forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; Hey all I have been looking for a new window. I really like the power flip just don’t like the price. I have a can ...

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Hey all

I have been looking for a new window. I really like the power flip just don’t like the price. I have a can am half windshield and I’m now looking at the hardcoated full windshield. I think having 2 windscreen will be great for all seasons. If you have the full windshield can you take it on and off without unbolting and tilting the roof? I’m Hoping it really quick to change them when needed. I have had the hardcoat plastic windshield from Honda and it worked really well.

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    Hey all

I have been looking for a new window. I really like the power flip just don’t like the price. I have a can am half windshield and I’m now looking at the hardcoated full windshield. I think having 2 windscreen will be great for all seasons. If you have the full windshield can you take it on and off without unbolting and tilting the roof? I’m Hoping it really quick to change them when needed. I have had the hardcoat plastic windshield from Honda and it worked really well.

Thanks
    You have to tilt the roof up to remove the full hardcoated windshield. There is a rubber seal that folds under the lip of the roof to keep water from running over the top of the window into the cab.

It only takes a couple minutes though - two bolts at the front corner of the roof and the two on the middle bracket inside.

Sponsored Links