Can-Am Maverick Forum

Ready for the mudd - thanks to wisdom gained here

Thread: Ready for the mudd - thanks to wisdom gained here

Tags: None

HiTechRedneck said:

Ready for the mudd - thanks to wisdom gained here

Just finished all the maintenance on diff's, trans, oil & filter and UNI air filter. New belt and old one is spare now. Light bar wiring was a mess so that's all cleaned up and lights reinstalled - actually working! Light bar was behind the windshield so that was mounted where it belongs and new windshield is on. New tires are on along with Can Am storage box.
    Thanks for all the help!
    Jack
    Attached Images
    2017 Maverick XMR1000 - Can Am Rookie Turning 70 this year. I have to get Older but I don't have to Grow Up!

DesertTarantula said:
    That's looking really nice!
    2018 X3 RC R
    Life's an adventure....bring your wallet!

AZSteele said:
    Looks good. Time to got get her dirty.
    Enjoy the ride, rubberside down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

HiTechRedneck said:
    Trust me guys, it's gonna turn brown! Main reason I was looking for an MR model. More power than my old RZR900 XP and better ride. We get into the mountains around Clarksville, AR and the lower gear will be great in the mud. Hundreds of miles of trails within a mile of my son's place bordering the Ozark National Forest!
    2017 Maverick XMR1000 - Can Am Rookie Turning 70 this year. I have to get Older but I don't have to Grow Up!

Dbwheeler said:
    Nice looking rig. What tires are you running and have you had to do any clutch work

HiTechRedneck said:
    The tires are Cryptids - 9 x 30 front and 11 x 30 rear. New belt and no clutch work but this is a MR model with the same secondary as a turbo rig. I'll see how it does soon in the Arkansas mud!