Aftermarket Multi-color Plastics
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Aftermarket Multi-color Plastics within the Maverick Accessories forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; What's the deal? Why aren't the aftermarket plastic company producing new plastics in whatever color we want? They did for the rhino. I'm sick of ...

Member #
    Liked
    26 times

What's the deal? Why aren't the aftermarket plastic company producing new plastics in whatever color we want? They did for the rhino. I'm sick of the same ole big bird yellow. So now they got red and black and white but that's even getting old. I have mine wrapped black now but that's just not as durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    158 times
    Ya it sucks cause you can get it for the rzr's also. Im sure eventually it will come but for now we have to settle for a wrap or you have to get it painted. Sucks
    2013 XRS

Super ATV Power steering-Holz Racing tie rods-Montana 650T GPS-Brp Bimini top w/sun visor
    Brp soft rear panel-Emp dot windshield & rear view mirrior-Brp side mirrors-dalton clutch kit
    Utvinc harness bar-Can Am 2inch seat harnesses-Turnkey yellow doors
    Brp turn signal kit-Emp windshield wiper-DZ sport low mod-Windshield washer kit
    Brp rear bumper-Kfi 2 inch receiver hitch-Rugged radios rrp660 com with dsp
    Autometer sportcomp oil pressure gauge-2 axia alloys registration plates-28" tensor regulator A/T w/ msa m20 kore 14" brp super extended fender flares-Motoalliance 4500lb winch with synthetic rope-72 inch eagle plow-ct race rear fender supports-dual mgh20 head unit in stock 3 inch hole in dash panel. Wired into my rugged 660 intercom.40 inch cree led lightbar.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Plasti dip is always a good solution, I'm painting mine as soon as I get off this boat
    Turnkey roof, SSV Bluetooth stereo, 40" totron light bar 6" rear light bar, halo lights, under glow lights, Venom 5000lbs Winch, Sport low harness, 3" lift, 30" Silverbacks 14" ss wheels
    more to come......

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    How does the Plasti-dip hold up to a pressure washer? I am thinking of doing it too but want to make sure i won't blow it all off the first time i try to clean it up!
    2018 Maverick Max X3turbo XDS

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by herwigd View Post
    How does the Plasti-dip hold up to a pressure washer? I am thinking of doing it too but want to make sure i won't blow it all off the first time i try to clean it up!
    Not well. If it has a nick or scratch in it the pressure washer will peel it up.

Using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I used krylon fusion paint for my rhino it worked better than anything so far as far as a permanent solution

Using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links