LinQ Coolers for Mav Sport Max
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on LinQ Coolers for Mav Sport Max within the Maverick Accessories forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; Hey, I just bought a Mav Sport Max. I figure I need a cooler. Anybody have a strong opinion one way or another regarding the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ncage
  • 1 Post By raceneked

Thread: LinQ Coolers for Mav Sport Max

Member #

Hey, I just bought a Mav Sport Max. I figure I need a cooler. Anybody have a strong opinion one way or another regarding the 2 coolers that Can-Am shows for the LinQ rack...the 4 gal or the 8 gal? Looks like both will attach via the LinQ system in the back cargo area. Looks like the 8 gal will take up all the space, but has a tray in it for other non-drink items. For the 4 gal, and a day of riding with 4 people, is that big enough for drinks and a few sandwiches?

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaes2 View Post
    Hey, I just bought a Mav Sport Max. I figure I need a cooler. Anybody have a strong opinion one way or another regarding the 2 coolers that Can-Am shows for the LinQ rack...the 4 gal or the 8 gal? Looks like both will attach via the LinQ system in the back cargo area. Looks like the 8 gal will take up all the space, but has a tray in it for other non-drink items. For the 4 gal, and a day of riding with 4 people, is that big enough for drinks and a few sandwiches?
    I have the can am made linq, and I love it. It’s not huge but holds cold very well. As it should for the price 😣. But fit and finish is great. It’s a four gal I believe and it holds enough for a good day for two people. If your planning on a super long trip, get a tiny bit of dry ice from the meat section of your local grocer and break it up and throw it on top and just use less ice!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaes2 View Post
    I’ve got the same ride. I just can’t justify the linQ stuff for the price and the fact I’ve already got coolers, storage boxes, etc. so I’ve currently got the bed out of mine, and am putting in simple D-ring tie downs like you’d find inside a trailer. If you haven’t broke down on the linQ stuff yet I’ll let you know how it goes. Should finish up tomorrow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Member #
    Liked
    1382 times
    Not sure if this one will work for you but I have a brand new, never used one I'm looking to sell, $250

https://can-am.brp.com/off-road/us/e...ooler-box.html

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Ive got the 8 gal, works great, holds ice for a long time. I even used to use it as my beer cooler when camping until i bought a big rotomolded cooler

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    So here’s the finished product to circumvent linQ, and all in I’ve got $12 bucks in my tie down system
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Texasrider likes this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSteele View Post
    Not sure if this one will work for you but I have a brand new, never used one I'm looking to sell, $250

https://can-am.brp.com/off-road/us/e...ooler-box.html

for the life of me I can't even think of why they make this same cooler in black; but my dealer thought it'd be a good idea to order the black one instead of the grey one.
    Granted, Yeti makes a good, really good, product - but black?
    I'll probably just paint it white...

250.00 is a STEAL!! folks...
    AZSteele likes this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Member #
    Liked
    1382 times
    Quote Originally Posted by raceneked View Post
    for the life of me I can't even think of why they make this same cooler in black; but my dealer thought it'd be a good idea to order the black one instead of the grey one.
    Granted, Yeti makes a good, really good, product - but black?
    I'll probably just paint it white...

250.00 is a STEAL!! folks...
    Yeah, no shit. Black, the sun's magnet. Why would anybody want a black cooler ??
    There's a brand of spray paint meant specifically for painting plastics, can't think of the brand name. Should get a good cover with 2 or 3 coats.
    It's a great cooler, part of the factory "rabate" bounty I walked with. Doubt I'll ever "need" it, unless I do a cross country trip with Desert Dog. Not desperate to sell it.

'18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

Sponsored Links