Shock Therapy Communication Issue - Page 4
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Shock Therapy Communication Issue

This is a discussion on Shock Therapy Communication Issue within the Shock Therapy forums, part of the Can-am Maverick Supporting Vendors category; Originally Posted by Odyknuck How about having someone you know call in your behalf. The person could at least let them know your trying to ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Shock Therapy Communication Issue

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Odyknuck View Post
    How about having someone you know call in your behalf. The person could at least let them know your trying to reach them and give them a date and time to call you.
    Not a bad idea. I don't have a lot of options with that, but it is worth asking at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmesic View Post
    I have been in business 27 years and have learned a few things, one is that if a customer is unhappy prior to the sale, they will never be happy after the sale.

Tim
    The only reason I would be unhappy after the work is if it wasn't any good, which I doubt. I wouldn't call myself unhappy prior to the sale either. I am actually pretty damn excited.

I can't say that I am amused that it has been two weeks and an e-mail hasn't been returned answering two questions. I believe I will get my time off on Monday to give them a call and try to clear things up. I hope I am just not sending the email to the right guy there.

Quote Originally Posted by CSG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperLS View Post
    I do get the occasional day off. I had a Monday off a couple weeks ago, and that is when I called them to set up my appointment. I have another coming up at the end of the month. Might be able to get off early this coming Monday as well.
    When are you going to actually get to go ride this beast?
    I usually have weekends off unless I am on call. I typically ride all weekend out here in the desert. There is a good bit of variety out this way.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2935 times
    Not a bad idea. I don't have a lot of options with that, but it is worth asking at the least.

The only reason I would be unhappy after the work is if it wasn't any good, which I doubt. I wouldn't call myself unhappy prior to the sale either. I am actually pretty damn excited.

I can't say that I am amused that it has been two weeks and an e-mail hasn't been returned answering two questions. I believe I will get my time off on Monday to give them a call and try to clear things up. I hope I am just not sending the email to the right guy there.

I usually have weekends off unless I am on call. I typically ride all weekend out here in the desert. There is a good bit of variety out this way.
    Shock Therapy is always busy. If you're off on Monday, it would probably be best to call them first thing, around 8:00.
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

November 2018 Maverick of the Month
    UTV Inc equipped twice with "EVERYTHING"!

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood X3 View Post

Shock Therapy is always busy. If you're off on Monday, it would probably be best to call them first thing, around 8:00.
    Thanks for the tip. I should have the morning off this Monday, so that would be perfect.
    Hollywood X3 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2935 times
    Thanks for the tip. I should have the morning off this Monday, so that would be perfect.
    Good luck, hope it all works out. You'll definitely be happy once they are done with your car.
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I appreciate that. I am quite excited to get some actual mods to the car, especially for this riding season.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmesic View Post
    I have been in business 27 years and have learned a few things, one is that if a customer is unhappy prior to the sale, they will never be happy after the sale.

Tim
    I am just curious, but what business do you own?

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I just talked to Gina, and got my questions answered/sorted out. Also got a better email to get ahold of them. Gina was extremely helpful and courteous.

I guess the email I had was a generic email and probably got lost in translation with how busy they have been. Pretty pumped to get everything worked over next month.
    Hollywood X3 and Maverick4me2 like this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2935 times
    I just talked to Gina, and got my questions answered/sorted out. Also got a better email to get ahold of them. Gina was extremely helpful and courteous.

I guess the email I had was a generic email and probably got lost in translation with how busy they have been. Pretty pumped to get everything worked over next month.
    Yeah, Gina rocks! Glad to see you're on the right track to getting your suspension done!
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

Member #
    Liked
    333 times
    A 4 page thread for a good email! OP I sure hope you have learned patience from all of this lol
    Hollywood X3 and BLR like this.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    That is what this thread was about. No one gave me any different contact info for them, so I had to wait until today to get it myself. After securing a better way to communicate with them, I am confident that I will not have any more issues.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links