Shock Therapy Communication Issue - Page 3
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Shock Therapy Communication Issue

This is a discussion on Shock Therapy Communication Issue within the Shock Therapy forums, part of the Can-am Maverick Supporting Vendors category; Originally Posted by mgrotel Ah I get it, you can't eat and have a phone conversation at the same time. Explains a lot. ST has ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Shock Therapy Communication Issue

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrotel View Post
    Ah I get it, you can't eat and have a phone conversation at the same time. Explains a lot. ST has been top notch in responding to all of my questions.
    Unfortunately we do not have cell service in our break room.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have seen this same complaint on facebook forums lately. I agree for some people it is easier to deal with email because you can do that in between things vs. get on the phone. Like it or not businesses are going to have to adjust to this new age. I agree a phone call is best, but companies have to adjust to the way people pay to play.

Now with that said I have not seen many complaints about the product they receive from ST. I hear nothing but accolades and praises from the product.

I personally and this is just my opinion feel that they have more work than they can keep up with and lack a good balance between race/shows and staff back at the home base. I bet when they get your product on the bench it will be treated like it is their own job and top notch product will be delivered.
    The reason I am giving them my business is due to their reputation. I want the top shock tuner out there to give me an awesome set up. I have all confidence in their ability to deliver an awesome product. It is what it is if they dont have the time to e-mail me back, I definitely understand being busy.

I don't think the people responding really read my first post. I am just asking for another person to send an e-mail to. Maybe the one I have isn't the best way to get information. Or, Maybe they will contact me more closer to my appointment date.

You guys normally get over dramatic about basic inquiries? Seems like this got a bit off topic other than a few sensible responses.

Member #
    Liked
    382 times
    So let’s say they do your shocks and you have setup questions or even issues with the shock tune, what are you going to do then. If you can’t communicate with them so you can give them your money chances are it won’t be any easier after the sale.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cales View Post
    So let’s say they do your shocks and you have setup questions or even issues with the shock tune, what are you going to do then. If you can’t communicate with them so you can give them your money chances are it won’t be any easier after the sale.
    This is part of my concern and why I am asking for communication tips for them. I would still be forced to mostly rely on e-mail. I do have an occasional day off, so that is when I would have to call them. I am really hoping they are just very busy and this is a fluke. It doesn't sound like a lot of people have issues communicating with them.

Also curious what part of central Illinois you are from. I am originally from Springfield.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2922 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cales View Post
    I doubt it's ever going to be like that. Shock Therapy is pretty accessible, they have too big of an operation not too be. This is really no more than an unfortunate miscommunication. If ST was at the World Championships they have clients there they were supporting. Once the OP gets in touch with them, all this will be rectified, IMO.
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

November 2018 Maverick of the Month
    UTV Inc equipped twice with "EVERYTHING"!

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I believe that as well since I have heard nothing but greatness from them.

Member #
    Liked
    3383 times
    So you work 12 hour shifts? Do you get any days off?
    2017 X3 XRS

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I do get the occasional day off. I had a Monday off a couple weeks ago, and that is when I called them to set up my appointment. I have another coming up at the end of the month. Might be able to get off early this coming Monday as well.

Member #
    Liked
    332 times
    How about having someone you know call in your behalf. The person could at least let them know your trying to reach them and give them a date and time to call you.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    4074 times
    I have been in business 27 years and have learned a few things, one is that if a customer is unhappy prior to the sale, they will never be happy after the sale.

Tim
    BLR, Skinner, Cales and 1 others like this.
    Me and My RC , whats good enough for other folk ain't good enough for me.

CSG
    Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeperLS View Post
    I do get the occasional day off. I had a Monday off a couple weeks ago, and that is when I called them to set up my appointment. I have another coming up at the end of the month. Might be able to get off early this coming Monday as well.
    When are you going to actually get to go ride this beast?
    Tmesic likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links