Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread (Tech Info, Sales, and More!) - Page 19
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread (Tech Info, Sales, and More!)

This is a discussion on Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread (Tech Info, Sales, and More!) within the Baja Designs forums, part of the Can-am Maverick Supporting Vendors category; PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT XL80, Work/Scene The XL80 Work/Scene light puts out a show stopping 9,500 lumens. Ideal for illuminating work spaces, camp sites, and anything in ...

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread (Tech Info, Sales, and More!)

Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT

XL80, Work/Scene

The XL80 Work/Scene light puts out a show stopping 9,500 lumens. Ideal for illuminating work spaces, camp sites, and anything in between. The XL80 Work/Scene outputs an extremely smooth 120° pattern that projects well past the 400ft mark, while providing usable light to a minimum of 250ft. As this is not a distance oriented pattern and we do not consider suitable for driving.

The XL80 Work/Scene is offered with its own specific bracket that is designed to provide maximum adjustability. Similar to the rest of the premium members of the XL series, the XL80 offers an optional 20% dimming feature. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.

AVAILABLE HERE
    ENTER BDForums coupon code at checkout to save 10% + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48!
    bajadesigns.com - Facebook - Instagram - [email protected] - (800)422-5292

Member #
    Liked
    757 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja Designs View Post
    XL Wiring Harness (2 lights) #640119
    https://www.bajadesigns.com/products...-325-watts.asp

3-Pin Splitter (add 1 more light) #613608
    https://www.bajadesigns.com/products...s-splitter.asp

Those two items are everything you need to wire 3 XL80s together! Let me know if you have any other questions
    Please oh please tell me how this is supposed to hook to three lights? The 640119 only has one female plug that plugs into the 613608 Y splitter which has two plugs for a TOTAL of two lights. Hence the term Y adapter. Not happy I wasted $80+
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    2018 X3 XRC
    2017 X3 XDS: Sold..
    2015 OG XDS Turbo: Sold..

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    1303 times
    do you basically need to run (2) y -splits to get you three light tails?
    sandfreak likes this.
    17' triple black X3 XRS - under construction to smash Mike for presidents day at Dumont, aka project "stimulus"

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    757 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrav73 View Post
    do you basically need to run (2) y -splits to get you three light tails?
    The issue with that is the main harness that Baja Designs had me buy says two lights max on it. Worried I might have a harness meltdown by running two Y splitters not to mention it looking unprofessional. I'm a little anal about my wiring LOL..
    2018 X3 XRC
    2017 X3 XDS: Sold..
    2015 OG XDS Turbo: Sold..

Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sandfreak View Post
    Please oh please tell me how this is supposed to hook to three lights? The 640119 only has one female plug that plugs into the 613608 Y splitter which has two plugs for a TOTAL of two lights. Hence the term Y adapter. Not happy I wasted $80+
    Sorry about the confusion on the harness. Everything you need should be included

Please give us a ring at 800-422-5292 when we open tomorrow. We're happy to look at the order and see if you're missing anything. Our tech and customer service department will take care of this

Baja Designs
    www.bajadesigns.com
    ENTER BDForums coupon code at checkout to save 10% + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48!

Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Why Baja Designs? Well for starters, Baja Designs unique use of O-ring seals instead of silicone allows users to change their beam pattern and lenses with ease. Other LED lights on the market are silicone sealed so their patterns are not customizable and a rock chip requires you to return the light to the manufacturer for service or purchase a completely new light. On the other hand, if a BD lens happens to get scratched or you need a different light pattern, simply unscrew BD’s water and dust proof lens and custom O-ring seal and install the replacements. Not to mention, users are still fully covered by a Lifetime Warranty. For more information on our uService Technology:

Baja Designs | uService Technology

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    105 times
    I have your lights on my X3. Onyx 6 plus high power 10" and 50", RTL, ROCK LIGHT, DOME light etc...

Any time I turn on a light bar my dome light turns on. Why??
    2018 Can Am X3 RC

Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocotillo Boy View Post
    I have your lights on my X3. Onyx 6 plus high power 10" and 50", RTL, ROCK LIGHT, DOME light etc...

Any time I turn on a light bar my dome light turns on. Why??
    Could you hook up a voltmeter and check the battery voltage before and during activation of the lightbar?

It's possible the battery voltage is temporarily dropping too low and the sudden surge of power is activating the dome lights.
    Turbochad likes this.

Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times

Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times

Here at Baja Designs we know that you’re interested in a quality product that you can rely on for work, weekend adventures, and for the ultimate driving experience. Our products face rigorous testing before they are made available to the public and we ensure that they have the proper technology accompanying the performance to make the product last a lifetime. One of the requirements we put on all our LED lights is the IP69K standard.

Many of our competitors have an IP67K rating instead of IP69K. Find out why the IP69K rating is far more superior and how Baja Designs exceeds these standards:
    Baja Designs - Moistureblock Blog

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Sponsored Links