Setting rear toe
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Setting rear toe

This is a discussion on Setting rear toe within the Maverick X3 forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; So, I installed S3's middle and lower radius rods and now it just seems like it is pulling to the right. I remember someone getting ...

Member #
    Liked
    138 times

Setting rear toe

So, I installed S3's middle and lower radius rods and now it just seems like it is pulling to the right. I remember someone getting a toe plate from amazon but I was wondering and/or hoping there would be a easier way to do it at home. Also putting the rod plate on is a pain in the ass.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    5156 times
    Socalmav started a thread showing how he uses jack stands and string. It makes sense and I am sure works.

The whole reason the toe plates were invented was to make it easier. My opinion get the toe plates.

Tim

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Aight, I'll probably just do that. Maybe I'll have to take a day and just go to the lake bed where theres plenty of room to work and roll it afterwards. (No room in my neighborhood/driveway)

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    481 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmesic View Post
    Socalmav started a thread showing how he uses jack stands and string. It makes sense and I am sure works.

The whole reason the toe plates were invented was to make it easier. My opinion get the toe plates.

Tim
    The string & jack method works pretty good for DYI , just takes a little time to set up. I used it recently to adjust my X3 front toe. I was under the impression rear toe was NOT adjustable.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMav View Post
    The string & jack method works pretty good for DYI , just takes a little time to set up. I used it recently to adjust my X3 front toe. I was under the impression rear toe was NOT adjustable.
    I'm pretty sure the middle radius rod is the adjustment for the toe while the upper is the adjustment for camber. Isn't it?

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    The center rod is for adjusting toe on the X3. Set it at 0. shoe

Sponsored Links