Can-Am Maverick Forum

DS Tires

Thread: DS Tires

Tags: None

west27 said:

DS Tires

What is everyone running for tires on a DS?
    Can I put a 30x10x14 on the stock wheels or do I need to get a different set since the stock front and rear are different offset.

Dizzledog1 said:
    You can go 30” but not 32” with stock rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

west27 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzledog1 View Post
    You can go 30” but not 32” with stock rims

Is that what you are running? Any pictures?

Dizzledog1 said:
    No mines 72” but guys in our group have ds

Sandman_73 said:
    You need more rim offset to clear 32s on a DS. Stock is 6+1 but you need at least 5+2 rims for 32s.
    Attached Images
    X3 XDS.

TripleblkXDS said:
    Just finished mounting 30” carnivores yesterday afternoon. They fit perfectly!

'17 Triple Black XDS Turbo R

west27 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleblkXDS View Post
    Just finished mounting 30” carnivores yesterday afternoon. They fit perfectly!

Nice! Looks good man

Tik said:
    West
    I put 30's on my DS last year with no issues. Bought a set of take off's from Dennis Dillon for a good price and made the change. No issues with rubbing, size, etc. Plus all the same size now so I can rotate for wear. Get in touch with Brenda at DD, she usually has a room full of take off wheels and tires that she will deal on.
    2017 X3 DS Triple Black, Door Inserts, 30" light bar, PRP Door Bags, BRP stereo, S3 Pull Plate, Super Winch Tera 4000 BLK, Tribal Whips, Rock Lights, 2018 EVO Stage II, Factory bumper, Rigid cubes, custom roof, custom windshield, RZR Back Temp Guage, 30" RS wheels & Tires.

BolletuH said:
    Still running the Maxxis Bighorns on mine. Thinking of switching them out with more of a "rock-crawler" type tire for areas around here as well as driving on pavement.

west27 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tik View Post
    West
    I put 30's on my DS last year with no issues. Bought a set of take off's from Dennis Dillon for a good price and made the change. No issues with rubbing, size, etc. Plus all the same size now so I can rotate for wear. Get in touch with Brenda at DD, she usually has a room full of take off wheels and tires that she will deal on.
    Awesome! Thanks