Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Bushing Kit

13K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  MFlorindi 
#1 ·
Hello, I am finally doing the front end gusset kit from Extreme Performance along with their taco kit. From what I have read it sounds like I should do the bushings at the same time. Any recommendations on what brand I should go with?
I tried searching the forum but didn't see much and doing a quick google search I only came up with S3.

#6 ·
If you have CT arms I'd use the CT bushings. Some bushings don't mesh well with some arms due to the size of the radius between the main body of the bushing and the shoulder of the bushing.

Reactions: Jcard
#7 ·
I didn't have a choice at the time. When I bought my CT arms, they didn't have bushings yet. I figured going with S3 was the best choice. They also don't need to be greased.

#11 ·
I bought CT bushings and I'm happy with them so far, but they were pricey. At the Sand Show Energy Suspension were promoting their bushings for the X3 that were supposed to be pretty cheap, but not sure if they ever released them. I'm not seeing anything on their site, but might be worth calling them.

#14 ·
I have the Sandcraft ones sitting on my bench for over a month. I suppose I should install them. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Super Dave's here, figured while I was installing CT gusset kit and had the front end disassembled it would be the perfect time. Factory bushings are terrible and don't last for crap.

Reactions: GloverXRS
#25 ·
I just completed the CT bomb proof gusset and replaced the bushings with S3s. I have the oem A-arms and they were tight going in. I had some old 3/8" skid plate material lying around and cut a couple 2" squares out of it, drilled 1/2" holes in the middle and used stock hardware to press the bushings into place. Worked great. Front end is definitely tight.

Auto part Tire Pipe Automotive tire Steel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.