Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Which doors and why?

This is a discussion on Which doors and why? within the Can-am Maverick Accessories forums, part of the Can-am Maverick Forum category; which doors did you buy or do you want to buy and why?...

View Poll Results: Which doors did you buy or do you want to buy?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • TurnKey

25 20.83%
  • Pro Armor

32 26.67%
  • Blingstar

36 30.00%
  • UTV Inc.

27 22.50%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Which doors and why?

Member #
    Liked
    17 times

Which doors and why?

which doors did you buy or do you want to buy and why?

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    here are pictures of each for reference (sorry if i stole your picture its all for the good of the community)

Pro armor:

Blingstar:

TurnKey:

UTV Inc.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I have BlingStar however UTV fits the opening best. I also like the style of the BlingStar plus price is better.

Member #
    Liked
    481 times
    I DONT NEED NOT STINKING DOORS!!!!!!!!

after dunning without doors i like them without. With the 5 point harness and the hold on tight thinking, i am good to go. I believe they keep in alot of heat too.

can i ask why you want doors?
    bulldogs101 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadesertdiesel View Post
    I DONT NEED NOT STINKING DOORS!!!!!!!!

after dunning without doors i like them without. With the 5 point harness and the hold on tight thinking, i am good to go. I believe they keep in alot of heat

can i ask why you want doors?

Cause we all don't live near the desert...
    I built my own doors cause it's cheaper till I buy the real deal
    2013 maverick xrs, STM rage 3 primary/STM gen II secondary, Oem 1/2 windshield, stereo, super atv powersteering, 30" led light bar, dully led lights, led interior light, T-stats in dash for heated riding gear, soft top, USB port in center console, my own doors, Upper 1/2 windshield, soft rear window

2014 rzr xp1k white lightning, full lock n ride windsheild, aluminum sport roof, lower doors, rear Polly windsheild, upper doors, 30" light bar,

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    I will be throwing on a set of UTV inc doors for next desert season. I like that it is a full door. My main reason for wanting them is to keep the little lady safe in case I crash us. I have the 5 points installed, but I want the peace of mind too.

Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    yup the ol lady wanted a set , there nice to have keeps mud dirt crap out, clothes bags blankets in , lol

i like blingstar they come up hi bow out far and super solid does not move around and makes a killer arm rest, light weight but still very strong full aluminum door, but has metal mounting stricker pole and its double mounted so its super solid when latched !

plus there very well priced at only $5xx,
    Last edited by Benzo; 03-25-2013 at 05:41 PM.

-offroad toys-
    04. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ , Locked & Loaded !
    99. 1100 JetSki
    -Sold-
    2013 maverick xrs
    2007 rhino se
    3 banshee's
    2 raptors
    1 warrior
    1 blaster
    yz125
    lt250r
    crf150
    crf100

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Basically it boils down to what you like. I think they are all good quality doors, I have Blingstars. I dont like the look of plastic covered doors, I prefer the looks of the aluminum powder coated doors. I also prefer suicide opening doors over conventional. Makes getting the seat out easier and myself out easier as well. I also like high cut doors over the low cuts for both looks, keeps the elements out better and a place to rest my arm when cruising. I do like the automotive style latches over the slam latch design but you can't always have the best of both worlds. Like I said it all boils down to what you like, everyone has their own opinions.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SickStick View Post
    Basically it boils down to what you like. I think they are all good quality doors, I have Blingstars. I dont like the look of plastic covered doors, I prefer the looks of the aluminum powder coated doors. I also prefer suicide opening doors over conventional. Makes getting the seat out easier and myself out easier as well. I also like high cut doors over the low cuts for both looks, keeps the elements out better and a place to rest my arm when cruising. I do like the automotive style latches over the slam latch design but you can't always have the best of both worlds. Like I said it all boils down to what you like, everyone has their own opinions.
    i think the blingstars are one of the best looking doors (i also love the turnkeys but they sit to low for what i need) but it seems to me that the UTV inc. doors have the best coverage from mud and snow..... i could be wrong

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Utv's here. Looks like it has the best coverage. Oh yea, back ordered but worth the wait.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Links